Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Inspirational Posters

I found these great posters/sayings on Pinterest.  I have printed them on colored cardstock to hang in my room.

Before You Speak:
I created this in different ways.  This is the one I am going to hang in my room.
Idea from pinterest:   http://pinterest.com/pin/248472104411933133/ 
I am also thinking about making smaller ones and laminating them.  I will tape them on the corner of each desk.  This poster is great in all aspects of our lives.  Think how great it would be if people would actually THINK before they speak!


Idea from pinterest:   http://alittlecrafting.blogspot.com/search/label/YW 
I am going to hang this up in my classroom.  I think I am also going to make a copy for each of the other math teachers.  I will give them this and a 7 up when we meet next week before school starts.  I think it is always great to give little pieces of encouragement!

I really liked this visual reminder of what voice level the students should be using.
Idea pinned from:   http://mrspetitesteachingpassion.blogspot.com/search?q=voice+level 

 I am going to print out the poster with all 6 listed, but I am also going to print out each level on a separate poster, as well.  Depending on the activity, I will post which voice level they should be using.  I can just remind them what number they should be using.  The colors are a great visual!

Listen:

This one holds so much meaning!  The only way anyone can ever truly listen to someone is to be quiet and try.  I made this a few different ways too.


1 comment: