Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Day 3

For the third gift of this wonderful week, we gave homemade cookies or brownies in an oven mitt.  On the questionnaire I sent to Jaxxon's teachers, I asked if they preferred cookies or brownies.  5 preferred cookies and 1 preferred brownies.

I made brownies to reward one of my classes for good behavior with a sub, so I pulled some out for one of his teachers.  That was great since I was able to accomplish two things with one task!

For the cookies, I love baking snickerdoodles, so that is what I baked. I love these cookies!  The first batch was a little crispier than I prefer, so I kept those for myself (I said I love these cookies)!  The other batches came out GREAT!  Of course, I had to sample them, as well.



We put four cookies or brownies in a ziploc bag, and then we put those in an oven mitt.  I was able to pick these up for $1 from the Dollar store.  We attached a note that said:


Mrs. Keller,
I adMITT
You are a GREAT
Teacher!
Thank you for all you do!
Love, Jaxxon





They were a big hit, so our job was done!  Jaxxon has enjoyed bringing gifts each day.  I hope this helps him to see that it is always good to do nice things for other people.

Happy Appreciating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment