Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Day 4

Here it is already day 4 of this great week.  Although I have only received one handmade sign from a student, I still love this week.  I love being able to make and do things for other people.

On the questionnaire I sent to Jaxxon's teachers, I asked them what their favorite snack food was.
Three teachers said popcorn!  For that, we bought a box of popcorn and divided up the pouches.  We tied a bow on it, and the gift was born.
One teacher likes trail mix, so we got a bag and tied a bow on it.
One likes caramel popcorn, so we got a bag and tied a bow on it.
The last teacher likes peanut butter crackers, so you guessed it!  We bought some peanut butter crackers and we tied a bow on it.
I used my cricut to make little personalized name tags.

I wanted to add a little something extra for Jaxxon's main teacher.  I found this cute sign at the Skip to My Lou site.  She provides the download! I printed out the sign in the two colors.  I bought two frames from Dollar Store.  After putting the sign in the frame, I wrote the number and the event with a dry erase marker.  This will be perfect to sit on her desk.  It can be used for any type of countdown!  I also made one for my very close teacher friend at my school!




In case you haven't noticed, I love tulle bows! Tulle just adds a little something extra to a gift!  I buy it at Hobby Lobby when they have their Christmas supplies on sale for 50% off.  They start putting the Christmas stuff out during July, so you have plenty of time to get it!  During Christmas, they have the big spools of tulle for $9.99!  I use it all year!!

The teachers liked the goodies, and Jaxxon and I liked providing the smile!

Happy Appreciating!

No comments:

Post a Comment